On The Day
On The Day
Find out all the info you need on the day, whether you are entering the race or watching your friends and family
Race Day Schedule
|7:30am||Registration Opens||Hamilton City Library, Garden Place|
|7:30am||Gear/Bag Storage Opens||Hamilton City Library, Garden Place|
|8:00am||Kids Registration Closes||Hamilton City Library, Garden Place|
|8.25am||Kids Challenge||Victoria Street|
|9.00am||Kids Fun Zone Opens||Garden Place|
|9.00am||Food Vendors Open||Garden Place|
|9.30am||Kids Racing FINISHES||Victoria Street|
|9.30am||Registration Closes||Hamilton City Library, Garden Place|
|9.30am||Participants line up in |
|10.00am||12km Fun Run & Walk and |
6km Fun Run & Walk
Events START in Waves
|10.35am||Kids Challenge Prizegiving||Garden Place|
|1.00pm||Gear Storage Closes||Hamilton City Library, Garden Place|
Health and Safety
Ensuring all participants have a safe and enjoyable race is our number one priority. Please:
- Please note, a 1m Distance between other groups is recommended at both Bib Collection and Garden Place on Race Day where possible
- A Mask is to be worn at all Bib Collection sites and recommended on Race Day
- Please stay home if you are unwell
- Be considerate of your fellow participants at all times
- Listen and adhere to any instruction given to you by course marshals / race officials and traffic management personnel. They are there to help!
- Fill out the emergency information on the reverse side of your race number – this information is essential in the event of an emergency
- The course significantly narrows in some areas, particularly on river paths. Please ensure when reaching these locations that you are running no more than two abreast
- Have fun, be safe and look out for each other!
For more tips and full Health & Safety information, click here.
Start Zones & Times
Get print friendly version here.
There are four drink stations spread out along the course to keep you hydrated.
Drink Station 1: 3.6km into the race, River Road
Drink Station 2: 7.25km into the race, Plunket Terrace
Drink Station 3: 10.5km into the race, corner Cobham Drive and Hillsborough Terrace
Drink Station 4: Finish Line (12km – Recovery Zone)
Body Fit Training Hamilton Recovery Zone
We’ve got your post-race needs sorted with the Body Fit Training Hamilton Recovery Zone. Once you’ve finished celebrating your success, you can head on through to the BFT Recovery Zone to warm down, catch up with friends, grab some refreshments and chat to the pros from Body Fit Training Hamilton about the best way to make the most of your recovery and get you ready for your next event!
With three convenient Hamilton locations, you can keep your training going and be back for Round the Bridges 2022 fitter than ever!
Body Fit Training CBD
Body Fit Training Hamilton North
Body Fit Training Hamilton East
A Lugton’s Round the Bridges hosting site offers the ideal location for your team to congregate before and after the event. There are two site options available:
- Premium Site ($875.00 inc. GST) – Includes a 3x6m marquee and 3x6m outdoor area (6x6m total space), 2x 1.2m round trestle tables, 1x 2.4m trestle table and 20x chairs
- Reserved Site ($175.00 inc. GST) – A reserved 6x6m space for you to provide your own shelter, furniture, etc.
Hosting sites are available for booking for all participants, please book by contacting Becks at [email protected] or call 07 856 7215.
Note: When purchasing a hosting site, please be aware that you and/or your guests will be liable for any damage caused to the site and/or equipment. For further information about your liability, please refer to the Event Terms & Conditions.
Parking Information & Road Closures
Parking is available throughout Hamilton City Centre, including multi-story parking facilities at Centre Place (Bryce Street) and Anglesea Street. On-street parking is also available throughout numerous locations within the City Centre, but please be aware that Victoria Street will be closed on event day.
The City Centre will also be a bit busier than usual, so we would advise all participants who intend to bring a vehicle to arrive early on event day. We’d also recommend using public transport as much as possible, or even better, why not have a nice warm up by walking to the event!
There will be a number of road closures on the day. Click here to see the full list.
We encourage spectators to support their friends, family and colleagues by coming along and viewing participants throughout the course. Watch this space as we will check out some of our favorite spots to cheer on all the runners!
Food & Drink
We have some delicious local cafes and eateries around garden place where you can grab your post-race cuppa!