Pre Race Information
Let’s get ready for Lugton’s Round the Bridges 2021
Find out everything you need to properly prepare for this year’s race!
Pre-Race Check List
- Collect your race bib at one of our Bib Collection Sessions and make sure it is securely and visibly attached to your front for race day
- Ensure you fill in back of your race bib with all important information
- Your bib includes your timing chip and this will activate when you cross the start and finish line
- There are drink stations throughout the course, but make sure to hydrate before, during and after the race
- Wear sunscreen – even if it is a cloudy day
- Public toilets are located in Garden Place
We have a fantastic range of Thermatech Lugton’s Round the Bridges merchandise available for men, women and kids. You can purchase online when you register, or by logging in to your account after you have registered.
The last day for purchasing merchandise is Sunday 31st October. If you have chosen to collect your merchandise, purchases must be collected at the Bib Collection sessions at Hamilton City Library on Saturday 13th November or Sunday 14th November where Thermatech will be onsite. There will be no on-site sales this year.
Please note there will be no collection of merchandise during Bib Collection at the Classic Events Office.
To help you get ready for race day, we have a 75 Day Training Guide, put together by the coaches at Hamilton Harriers Club!
There is a Beginner and Advanced Guide to help you on your training journey.
Download your Training Guide here: