Spark Corporate Challenge
The Lugton's Round the Bridges Spark Corporate Challenge provides a chance for colleagues and their families to come together by entering a team that represents the workplace.
Entering a corporate team as part of the Spark Corporate Challenge offers significant exposure for your workplace and is a great way to get out of the office and do something social and active.
Check out our Corporate Teams Guide which details everything you need to know about entering a corporate team.
The fastest four team members' finish times will be combined and measured against every other corporate team. The team with the lowest combined time will take home the coveted 12km Corporate Challenge Trophy.
Team Race Numbers Delivered
In 2020, we will be delivering race numbers to teams with 10+ members within the Hamilton City limits. To take advantage of this service, all team members need to have entered and been paid for before 5.00pm, Saturday 31 October 2020. Any team member payments or entries received after this date will need to pick up their race number at one of our pre-event bib collection locations.
Note: If you are creating a team and wish to take advantage of this service, please use your business address when setting up/editing your profile.
Spark Corporate Challenge Winner
The first four finishers in the winning team will each receive complimentary entry into next year’s event, $200 worth of Thermatech sportswear and a fantastic Spark prize pack.
So get your colleagues together to win the 12km Spark Corporate Challenge Trophy, as well as the bragging rights of being the swiftest business in Hamilton!
Casual teams are a great way to get friends and family involved in Lugton's Round the Bridges. To create a team, simply select "Create a Team" when entering and you will be prompted to enter:
- Team Name
- Team Captain Name
- Email address
- Team Password (optional). We recommend selecting this and choosing a password that is memorable to you and your teammates. Otherwise leave this blank.
- Add a Description: You have the opportunity to describe your team and provide further details if you want
- Select "Create & Join Team"
- Select Team Category
- Complete Registration
- Let your team know the team name and password so they can get involved!
Entering a School?
Click here for more information
A Lugton's Round the Bridges hosting site offers the ideal location for your team to congregate before and after the event. There are two site options available:
- Premium Site ($875.00 inc. GST) - Includes a 3x6m marquee and 3x6m outdoor area (6x6m total space), 2x 1.2m round trestle tables, 1x 2.4m trestle table and 20x chairs
- Reserved Site ($175.00 inc. GST) - A reserved 6x6m space for you to provide your own shelter, furniture, etc.
Hosting sites are available for booking for all participants, please book by contacting Shaun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 856 7215.
Note: When purchasing a hosting site, please be aware that you and/or your guests will be liable for any damage caused to the site and/or equipment. For further information about your liability, please refer to the Event Terms & Conditions.