On the Day
On the Day
Start Zones & Times
Health & Safety
Ensuring all participants have a safe and enjoyable race is our number one priority. Please
- Be considerate of your fellow participants at all times
- Listen and adhere to any instruction given to you by course marshals / race officials and traffic management personnel. They are there to help!
- Fill out the emergency information on the reverse side of your race number - this information is essential in the event of an emergency
- The course significantly narrows in some areas, particularly on river paths. Please ensure when reaching these locations that you are running no more than two abreast
- Have fun, be safe and look out for each other!
For more tips and full Health & Safety information, click here
We will provide a gear/bag storage service for all race participants. This will be located in a dedicated marquee beside Volunteer HQ in Garden Place. Opens 7:30am for drop-offs.
All gear must be collected by 1:00pm.
Following the event, your finish times will be published online via our timing provider MyTime. From here, you can view and sort finish times via event category, age group and more, In order to ensure that your recorded finish time is accurate, please ensure that your race bib is properly secured to the front of your chest and that you line up in the correct start zone selected during the online entry process.
Please note that whilst MyTime endeavour to have all finish time published immediately after the event, it can take a few hours for some results to display accurately.